High-Speed Measurements on a Swept-Back Wing (Sweepback Angle phi = 35 Deg) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title High-Speed Measurements on a Swept-Back Wing (Sweepback Angle phi = 35 Deg)
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Göthert, B.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1947-03
- Content Description: "In the following, high-speed measurements on a swept-back wing are reported. The curves of lift, moment, and drag have been determined up to Mach numbers of M = 0.87, and they are compared to a rectangular wing. Through measurements of the total-head loss behind the wing and through schlieren pictures, an insight into the formation of the compression shock at high Mach numbers has been obtained" (p. 1).
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: sweptback wings
- Keyword: aerodynamics
- Lilienthal-Gesellschaft fuer Luftfahrtforschung; 30-40; Rept-156
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/20050019388
- Report No.: NACA-TM-1102
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 20050019388
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc64276