Sorghum sirup manufacture. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sorghum sirup manufacture.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Department of Agriculture)
- Added Title United States Department of Agriculture Bulletin 135
- Added Title Sorghum syrup manufacture.
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Denton, A. A.Creator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1908
- Digitized: 2009-02-15
- Content Description: Describes the results of experiments conducted with the intention of increasing the production and the quality of sorghum syrup.
- Physical Description: 40 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorghum syrup.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorghum syrup -- Equipment and supplies.
- Keyword: cultivated grasses
- Keyword: fodder crops
- Keyword: Johnson grass
- Keyword: syrup
- Keyword: syrup making
- Keyword: syrup market
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:135'/2-908 x
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6420
- Display Note: Includes bibliographical references. 1908 reprint of 2nd edition (1901).
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000