The Effect of Moment-of-Area-Rule Modifications on the Zero-Lift Drag of Three Wing-Body Combinations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Effect of Moment-of-Area-Rule Modifications on the Zero-Lift Drag of Three Wing-Body Combinations
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Dickey, Robert R.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Ames Aeronautical Laboratory (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Ames Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1958-05-02
- Content Description: Memorandum presenting an experimental investigation to determine the effect on drag of applying the moment-of-area-rule modifications to wing-body combinations with various wing plan forms. The effect of mounting air-to-air type missiles on the wing-mounted bodies of revolution which are part of the moment-of-area-rule modification was also investigated.
- Physical Description: 29 p. : ill.
- Keyword: drag characteristics
- Keyword: wing-body combinations
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R19357
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930090067
- Report No.: NACA-RM-A58A31
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930090067
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc64106