NLRB, the first 50 years : the story of the National Labor Relations Board, 1935-1985. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title NLRB, the first 50 years : the story of the National Labor Relations Board, 1935-1985.
- Alternate Title First 50 years
Author: United States. National Labor Relations Board.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: U.S. National Labor Relations BoardPlace of Publication: [Washington, D.C.]
- Creation: 1986
- Digitized: 2008-12-12
- Content Description: Describes the history of U.S. labor policy and the activities of the U.S. National Labor Relations Board during its first 50 years, from 1935 to 1985.
- Physical Description: xii, 84 p. : ill. (some col.), charts ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. National Labor Relations Board -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Collective labor agreements -- United States.
- Keyword: NLRB
- Keyword: labor relations
- Keyword: labor unions
- Keyword: labor disputes
- Keyword: Wagner Act
- Keyword: Taft-Hartley Act
- Keyword: labor policy
- Keyword: statistics
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: LR 1.2:F 45
- OCLC: 15525197
- UNT Catalog No.: b1580405
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6386
- Display Note: "A commemorative publication"--Cover. Shipping list no.: 87-271-P.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000