Master's Recital: 2007-06-13 - Clare Mortimer Jacobs, soprano Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Master's Recital: 2007-06-13 - Clare Mortimer Jacobs, soprano
- Series Title Master's Recitals
Performer: Jacobs, Clare MortimerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Soprano
Composer: Rodrigo, JoaquínContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Cuatro madrigales amatorios
Composer: Strauss, Richard, 1864-1949Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Ich schwebe No. 2, Op. 48
Composer: Strauss, Richard, 1864-1949Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Breit über mein Haupt No. 2, Op. 19
Composer: Strauss, Richard, 1864-1949Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Kling No. 3, Op. 48
Composer: Chausson, Ernest, 1855-1899Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Poème de l’amour et de la mer, Op. 19
Composer: Argento, DominickContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Six Elizabethan Songs
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2007-06-13
- Digitized: 2009-01-05
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Master of Music (MM) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Vocal music.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 2007-06-13
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 06_13_07 Jacobs
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6383
- Degree Name: Master of Music
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Discipline: Soprano
- Academic Department: College of Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: "Poème de l’amour et de la mer, Op. 19" includes Movements I and III.