Analyses for turbojet thrust augmentation with fuel-rich afterburning of hydrogen, diborane, and hydrazine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analyses for turbojet thrust augmentation with fuel-rich afterburning of hydrogen, diborane, and hydrazine
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Morris, James F.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1957-06-18
- Content Description: From Introduction: "This report presents net thrusts computed for hydrogen, diborance, and hydrazine with fuel-air ratios form stoichiometric values to 0.5. Net thrusts for fuel-rich afterburning are compared with those for stoichiometric combustion of the turbojet fuel and air augmented with a 220-second specific-impulse rocket."
- Physical Description: 21 p. : ill.
- Keyword: turbojet engines
- Keyword: turbojet fuels
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R19095
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930089805
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E57D22
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930089805
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63662