Disintegration of a Liquid Jet Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Disintegration of a Liquid Jet
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Haenlein, A.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1932-02
- Content Description: This report presents an experimental determination of the process of disintegration and atomization in its simplest form, and the influence of the physical properties of the liquid to be atomized on the disintegration of the jet. Particular attention was paid to the investigation of the process of atomization.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: liquid jets
- Keyword: aircraft fuel
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23677
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094757
- Report No.: NACA-TM-659
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094757
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63598