The aerodynamic safety of airplanes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The aerodynamic safety of airplanes
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Kahn, LouisCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1932-09
- Content Description: This report presents several hypotheses regarding airplane safety, mainly concerning the nondimensional coefficient of air, speed, acceleration, and wing area on aerodynamic considerations of safety.
- Physical Description: 17 p. : ill.
- Keyword: airplane safety
- Keyword: testing
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23652
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094732
- Report No.: NACA-TM-684
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094732
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63575