College of Music program book 2000-2001 Student Performances Vol. 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title College of Music program book 2000-2001 Student Performances Vol. 2
- Added Title Program book.
Author: University of North Texas. College of Music.Creator Type: Organization
Name: University of North TexasPlace of Publication: Denton, TX
- Creation: 2001
- Digitized: 2006-07-24
- Content Description: Student performances program book from the 2000-2001 school year at the University of North Texas College of Music.
- Physical Description: 1 v. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concert programs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concerts -- Texas -- Denton.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 2000
- End Date: 2001
Name: College of Music Program BooksCode: CMPB
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: public
- Call Number: ML42.D41 N652 2000/01 v.2
- UNT Catalog No.: b1005549
- OCLC: 22314779
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc635
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C