Free-flight investigation at transonic speeds of the power-on characteristics including some effects of sonic propulsive jets of a four-engine delta-wing configuration Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Free-flight investigation at transonic speeds of the power-on characteristics including some effects of sonic propulsive jets of a four-engine delta-wing configuration
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Judd, Joseph H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Falanga, Ralph A.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1957-08-16
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation of a free-flight model of a delta-wing configuration with four engines mounted two to a nacelle below the wing with rocket turbojet simulators operating at a range of Mach numbers. Results regarding wing pressure coefficients, fuselage pressure coefficient, airplane aerodynamic characteristics, and airplane trim are provided.
- Physical Description: 47 p. : ill.
- Keyword: propulsive jet effects
- Keyword: aerodynamics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R19020
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930089730
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L57E31
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930089730
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63486