Fertilizers for cotton. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fertilizers for cotton.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 14.
Author: McBryde, J. M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1895
- Digitized: 2008-12-15
- Content Description: Presents the results of experiments conducted on the farms of the South Carolina Experiment Station and provides recommendations for preventing excessive or wasteful use of commercial fertilizers in cotton farming.
- Physical Description: 30 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cotton -- Fertilizers.
- Keyword: growing cotton
- Keyword: commercial fertilizers
- Keyword: cotton planting
- Keyword: gossypium hirsutum
- Keyword: gossypium barbadense
- Keyword: South Carolina Experiment Station
- Keyword: manure
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:14/1-895 x
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6347
- Display Note: 1895 reprint of 1894 first edition.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000