Technical Aspects of the 1934 International Touring Competition (Rundflug) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Technical Aspects of the 1934 International Touring Competition (Rundflug)
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Schulz, R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Pleines, W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1934-12
- Content Description: The rules and regulations for the International Touring Competition are presented as well as the technical characteristics that proved advantageous for the successful competitors.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft competitions
- Keyword: aircraft design
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23577
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094657
- Report No.: NACA-TM-760
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094657
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63467