The 5- by 7-meter wind tunnel of the DVL Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 5- by 7-meter wind tunnel of the DVL
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Kramer, MCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1936-10-03
- Content Description: The report contains a description of the DVL wind tunnel. According to the cones fixed, an elliptical stream with axes 5 by 7 meters and length 9 meters, or a stream 6 by 8 meters in cross section and 11 meters in length is available. The top speed with the smaller cone is 65 meters per second. The testing equipment consists of an automatic six-component balance and a test rig for propellers and engines up to 650 horsepower.
- Physical Description: 15 p. : ill.
- Keyword: power plants
- Keyword: wind tunnels
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094629
- Report No.: NACA-TM-788
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094629
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63426