The Photoelastic Investigation of Three-Dimensional Stress and Strain Conditions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Photoelastic Investigation of Three-Dimensional Stress and Strain Conditions
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Oppel, G.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1937-04
- Content Description: The present report contains the description and typical application of two photoelastic methods which are suitable for the study of stress and strain conditions in three dimensions, namely: the fixation method and the immersion method.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: photoelastic methods
- Keyword: stress conditions
- Keyword: strain conditions
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23512
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094592
- Report No.: NACA-TM-824
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094592
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63373