Facts about milk. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Facts about milk.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 42.
- Serial Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Pearson, Raymond A. (Raymond Allen), 1873-1939Creator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1906
- Digitized: 2008-12-15
- Content Description: Describes methods for the sanitary production and transport of milk.
- Physical Description: 32 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Milk -- Composition.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Milk -- Preservation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Milk -- Pasteurization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Milk -- Marketing.
- Keyword: dairy industry
- Keyword: dairy
- Keyword: food safety
- Keyword: pure milk
- Keyword: impure milk
- Keyword: cream
- Keyword: dairying
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Milk -- Grading.
- Keyword: milk contamination
- Keyword: dairy farming
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15037625
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:42/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b3278725
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:42/1-2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6335
- Display Note: Originally issued in 1896. Revised in 1906.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000