Sorghum as a forage crop. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sorghum as a forage crop.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 50.
- Series Title Agrostology [publication] (United States. Division of Agrostology) ; 13.
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1897
- Digitized: 2008-12-15
- Content Description: Describes methods of sorghum culture and discusses its use as a forage crop.
- Physical Description: 20 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorghum.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorghum as feed.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorghum -- Silage.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Livestock -- Feeding and feeds.
- Keyword: fodder plants
- Keyword: grasses
- Keyword: pasture crops
- Keyword: livestock
- Keyword: forage
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15037693
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:50
- UNT Catalog No.: b3291322
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6329
- Display Note: "Prepared under the direction of the Agrostologist." "March, 1897."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000