Temperature-Indicating Paints Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Temperature-Indicating Paints
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Penzig, F.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1939-08
- Content Description: This report is an attempt at a new method of coating the surface of the cylinder with materials that undergo chemical change at definite temperatures as indicated by a change in color. In this way it was hoped that the substance itself would indicate directly the position of its isotherms, which in measurements with thermocouples requires a tedious amount of labor.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: thermodynamics
- Keyword: temperature distributions
- Keyword: aircraft engines
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23431
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094511
- Report No.: NACA-TM-905
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094511
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63250