Butter making on the farm. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Butter making on the farm.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 57.
- Series Title Bureau of Animal Industry, Dairy [publication] (United States. Bureau of Animal Industry) ; 15.
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Bureau of Animal Industry. Dairy Division.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Goodrich, C. P.Creator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1897
- Digitized: 2008-12-15
- Content Description: Describes the steps used to make butter on the farm, including creaming, churning, coloring, salting, and working the butter.
- Physical Description: 15 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Butter.
- Keyword: dairy
- Keyword: cream
- Keyword: milk
- Keyword: butter making
- Keyword: dairying
- Keyword: milk products
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 82674106
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:57
- UNT Catalog No.: b3291327
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6325
- Display Note: "May, 1897." "B.A.I.-D. 15"
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000