Forces and Moments on a Yawed Airfoil Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Forces and Moments on a Yawed Airfoil
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
Author: Hoerner, SighardCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1939-08
- Content Description: "The author elaborates on the flow phenomena, forces and moments on airfoils in yaw. The existing experiments with straight wings (zero dihedral), wings with dihedral, and wings with sweepback are evaluated within the range of sound angles of attack, explained by calculation and generally enlarged" (p. 1).
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: yawed airfoils
- Keyword: forces and moments
- Keyword: airfoils
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23430
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930094510
- Report No.: NACA-TM-906
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930094510
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63249