Methods of curing tobacco. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Methods of curing tobacco.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 60.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Whitney, Milton, 1860-1927Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Division of Soils.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1898
- Digitized: 2008-12-15
- Content Description: Describes the process of curing and aging for various types of tobacco, including export tobaccos.
- Physical Description: 16 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tobacco curing.
- Keyword: nicotiana
- Keyword: tobacco market
- Keyword: tobacco farming
- Keyword: growing tobacco
- Keyword: tobacco industry
- Keyword: cigar industry
- Keyword: export tobacco
- Keyword: cigar tobacco
- Keyword: White Burley tobacco
- Keyword: bright yellow tobacco
- Keyword: Perique tobacco
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 9314190
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:60/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b3291330
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6321
- Display Note: Soils publication no. 15 (Division of Soils). Revised 1898. "Originally prepared in the fall of 1897"--p. 2. Contents: Introduction -- Curing the Northern cigar tobacco -- Curing tobacco in Florida -- Curing White Burley tobacco -- Curing bright yellow tobacco -- Curing export tobacco -- Types of export tobacco -- Curing Perique tobacco -- Marketing tobacco. Listed in April 1898 Monthly catalog, p. 274.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000