The Structure of Airy's Stress Function in Multiply Connected Regions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Structure of Airy's Stress Function in Multiply Connected Regions
- Series Title NACA Technical Memorandums
- Parallel Title Struttura della funzione di Airy nei sistemi molteplicemente connessi
Author: Grioli, GiusippeCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1951-07
- Content Description: In solving two-dimensional problems using Airy's stress function for multiply connected regions, the form of the function depends on the dislocations and boundary forces present. The structure of Airy's function is shown to consist of a part expressible in terms of boundary forces and a part expressible in the manner of Poincare. Meanings of the constants occurring in Poincare's expression are discussed.
- Physical Description: 34 p.
- Keyword: Airy's stress function
- Keyword: elastic equilibrium
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R23266
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930093940
- Report No.: NACA-TM-1290
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930093940
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc63012