European Union Enlargement: A Status Report on Turkey's Accession Negotiations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title European Union Enlargement: A Status Report on Turkey's Accession Negotiations
Author: Morelli, VincentCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Section Research Manager
Author: Migdalovitz, CarolCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-10-08
- Content Description: This report provides a brief overview of the European Union's (EU) accession process; Turkey's path to EU membership; the impact of the Cyprus problem; and a review of the United States' interest in Turkey's future in the European Union.
- Physical Description: 16 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- European Union
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Turkey
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- European Union
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Turkey
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Turkey
- Place Name: Europe
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22517
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22517_2009Oct08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc627191