Iraq: U.S. Casualties Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Iraq: U.S. Casualties
Author: Chesser, Susan G.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-11-30
- Content Description: This report presents casualty data compiled by the Department of Defense (DOD) as tallied from the agency's press releases.
- Physical Description: 2 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: War
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: War casualties
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21578
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21578_2009Nov30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc627164