International Investment Agreements (IIAs): Frequently Asked Questions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title International Investment Agreements (IIAs): Frequently Asked Questions
Author: Weiss, Martin A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Author: Akhtar, Shayerah IliasCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Author: Murrill, Brandon J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Author: Shedd, Daniel T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Legislative Attorney
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2015-05-15
- Content Description: This report answers frequently asked questions about international investment agreements (IIAs) made between the United States and other countries. Questions are categorized in three main areas: background and context; U.S. international investment agreements; and investor-state dispute settlement (ISDS).
- Physical Description: 39 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Finance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International finance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign investments
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International economic relations
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R44015
- Accession or Local Control No: R44015_2015May15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc627163