Kuwait: Security, Reform, and U.S. Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kuwait: Security, Reform, and U.S. Policy
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-04-03
- Content Description: This report discusses governmental changes and political reform in Kuwait, which has been pivotal to nearly two decades of U.S. involvement in Iraq. This report also discusses relations between Kuwait and the U.S.
- Physical Description: 14 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Kuwait
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Kuwait -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Kuwait
- Place Name: Kuwait
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21513
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21513_2009Apr03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc627144