Air Force F-22 Fighter Program: Background and Issues for Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Air Force F-22 Fighter Program: Background and Issues for Congress
Author: Gertler, JeremiahCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Military Aviation
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-12-22
- Content Description: This report discusses the Air Force F-22 fighter, also known as the Raptor, which is the world's most capable air-to-air combat aircraft.
- Physical Description: 67 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense economics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense procurement
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Fighter aircraft
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Military aircraft
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Public contracts
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL31673
- Accession or Local Control No: RL31673_2009Dec22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc626954