Authoritative Resources on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Authoritative Resources on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
Author: Walker Klarman, KimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Author: Jennings, JulieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-09-10
- Content Description: This report presents a list of authoritative resources designed to assist in responding to a broad range of questions and concerns about the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), P.L. 111-5. Links to the full text of the act, Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimates, White House fact sheets, and federal, state, and municipal government websites are included, along with other useful information.
- Physical Description: 11 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Government spending
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Appropriations
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R40244
- Accession or Local Control No: R40244_2009Sep10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc626877