Culture of sorgo. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Culture of sorgo.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 2100.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Stokes, I. E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Dean, Jack L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Coleman, Otto H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1957
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Discusses sorgo culture and syrup manufacturing. Provides information on characteristics and varieties, diseases, and insects affecting stored sorgo.
- Physical Description: 32 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorgo.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorghum syrup.
- Keyword: sirup
- Keyword: syrup production
- Keyword: sorgo
- Keyword: sorgo culture
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorgo -- Diseases and pests.
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15523252
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:2100
- UNT Catalog No.: b3060120
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6267
- Display Note: Supersedes Farmers' bulletin 1619, Sorgo for sirup production: culture, harvesting, and handling. "Issued February 1957"--p. 2. Includes bibliographical references.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000