Advanced energy projects; FY 1995 research summaries Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Advanced energy projects; FY 1995 research summaries
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: USDOE Office of Energy Research, Washington, DC (United States). Advanced Energy Projects Div.Place of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1995-09-01
- Content Description: The AEP Division supports projects to explore novel energy-related concepts which are typically at an early stage of scientific development, and high-risk, exploratory concepts. Topical areas presently receiving support are: novel materials for energy technology, renewable and biodegradable materials, exploring uses of new scientific discoveries, alternate pathways to energy efficiency, alternative energy sources, and innovative approaches to waste treatment and reduction. There were 46 research projects during FY 1995; ten were initiated during that fiscal year. The summaries are separated into grant and laboratory programs, and small business innovation research programs.
- Physical Description: 51 p.
- Keyword: Research Programs
- Keyword: Energy
- STI Subject Categories: 99 Mathematics, Computers, Information Science, Management, Law, Miscellaneous
- Other Information: PBD: Sep 1995
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE96001128
- Report No.: DOE/ER--0660T
- DOI: 10.2172/110665
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 110665
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc624426
- Display Note: OSTI as DE96001128