TPX diagnostics for tokamak operation, plasma control and machine protection Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title TPX diagnostics for tokamak operation, plasma control and machine protection
Author: Edmonds, P.H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Texas Univ., Austin, TX (United States). Fusion Research Center
Author: Medley, S.S.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Young, K.M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Princeton Univ., NJ (United States). Plasma Physics Lab.
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Princeton University. Plasma Physics Laboratory.Place of Publication: Princeton, New JerseyAdditional Info: Princeton Univ., NJ (United States). Plasma Physics Lab.
- Creation: 1995-08-01
- Content Description: The diagnostics for TPX are at an early design phase, with emphasis on the diagnostic access interface with the major tokamak components. Account has to be taken of the very severe environment for diagnostic components located inside the vacuum vessel. The placement of subcontracts for the design and fabrication of the diagnostic systems is in process.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Keyword: Plasma Diagnostics
- Keyword: Tpx Device
- STI Subject Categories: 70 Plasma Physics And Fusion
- Keyword: Diagnostic Techniques
- Keyword: Plasma Confinement
- Keyword: Tokamak Devices
- Other Information: PBD: Aug 1995
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE95017395
- Report No.: PPPL--3130
- Grant Number: AC02-76CH03073
- DOI: 10.2172/100240
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 100240
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc623126
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as DE95017395