It's good business to protect your wheat investment. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title It's good business to protect your wheat investment.
- Series Title Program aid (United States. Department of Agriculture)
- Added Title United States Department of Agriculture Bulletin PA-219
Author: Federal Crop Insurance CorporationCreator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Federal Crop Insurance CorporationPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Federal Crop Insurance Corporation
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1953-02
- Digitized: 2008-10-07
- Content Description: Describes the risk that farmers take, and the benefits of having insurance to protect an investment in the wheat crop.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Wheat.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Crop Insurance -- United States.
- Keyword: Federal Crop Insurance Program
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 1.68:219
- UNT Catalog No.: b3129669
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6219
- Display Note: "February 1953."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000