Experimental investigation of screeching combustion in full-scale afterburner Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Experimental investigation of screeching combustion in full-scale afterburner
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Usow, Karl H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Meyer, Carl L.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Schulze, Frederick W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1953-12-04
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation using a number of systematic configuration modifications to an afterburner to determine their effect on screech characteristics. The modifications included changes in the afterburner diffuser, the fuel system, and the flame holder. Results regarding some of the characteristics of screeching combustion, effect of diffuser flow conditions, and effect of fuel system and flame holder are provided.
- Physical Description: 62 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft afterburners
- Keyword: screech characteristics
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R18388
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930089098
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E53I01
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930089098
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc62147