A theoretical analysis of the performance of a diesel engine-compressor-turbine combination for aircraft Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A theoretical analysis of the performance of a diesel engine-compressor-turbine combination for aircraft
- Series Title NACA Wartime Reports
- Series Title NACA Advanced Confidential Reports
Author: Hall, Eldon W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Aircraft Engine Research LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1945-04
- Content Description: Report presenting a theoretical study of a diesel engine-compressor-turbine combination for aircraft application. The performance characteristics of the compressor and turbine chosen for analysis are believed to be attainable on present aircraft equipment.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Keyword: aircraft power
- Keyword: engine-compressor-turbine combinations
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R22578
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930093288
- Report No.: NACA-WR-E-31
- Report No.: NACA-ACR-E5D10
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930093288
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc62106