The identification of complex ions in solution by spectrophotometric measurements Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The identification of complex ions in solution by spectrophotometric measurements
Author: Staniforth, R.A.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: Mound Plant (U.S.)Place of Publication: Miamisburg, OhioAdditional Info: Mound Lab., Miamisburg, OH (United States)
- Creation: 1948-05-18
- Content Description: A theoretical discussion of the formation and steady state kinetic behavior of metal complexes is provided.
- Physical Description: 8 p.
- Keyword: Chemical Reaction Kinetics
- STI Subject Categories: 40 Chemistry
- Keyword: Complexes
- Keyword: Spectrophotometry
- Other Information: PBD: 18 May 1948
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: DE96001404
- Report No.: MLM--105
- Grant Number: AC04-76DP00053
- DOI: 10.2172/115589
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 115589
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc620849
- Display Note: OSTI as DE96001404