The Farman Commercial Airplane "Jabiru" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Farman Commercial Airplane "Jabiru"
- Series Title NACA Aircraft Circulars
- Creation: 1926-09
- Content Description: Circular presenting a description of the Farman Jabiru F 3X, which was designed to satisfy the requirements of the aerial-navigation companies. Details regarding the power, wing, fuselage, landing gear, construction, engines, fuel tanks, characteristics, performance, drawings, and photographs are provided.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: Farman Jabiru
- Keyword: aircraft design
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R18358
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930089068
- Report No.: NACA-AC-15
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930089068
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc62072