Audit of construction management at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Audit of construction management at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
Name: USDOE Office of Inspector General, Albuquerque, NM (United States). Western Regional Audit OfficePlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 1995-10-01
- Content Description: The Secretary of Energy`s streamlining initiatives, coupled with established policy, require the Idaho Operations Office (Idaho) to ensure that its construction projects are necessary and justified. Accordingly, the objectives of this audit were to determine if Idaho was validating project plans; identifying and evaluating construction project alternatives; and reassessing the need for planned construction in accordance with the Laboratory`s decreasing mission needs.
- Physical Description: 15 p.
- Keyword: Program Management
- Keyword: Us Doe
- Keyword: Cost Benefit Analysis
- Keyword: Idaho National Engineering Laboratory
- STI Subject Categories: 29 Energy Planning And Policy
- Keyword: Construction
- Keyword: Compliance Audits
- STI Subject Categories: 42 Engineering Not Included In Other Categories
- Other Information: PBD: Oct 1995
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: TI96002446
- Report No.: WR-B--96-03
- DOI: 10.2172/135046
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 135046
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc620391
- Display Note: OSTI as TI96002446
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 15 p.