Recycling of Advanced Batteries for Electric Vehicles Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Recycling of Advanced Batteries for Electric Vehicles
Author: JUNGST,RUDOLPH G.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Sandia National LaboratoriesPlace of Publication: Albuquerque, New MexicoAdditional Info: Sandia National Labs., Albuquerque, NM, and Livermore, CA (United States)
- Creation: 1999-10-06
- Content Description: The pace of development and fielding of electric vehicles is briefly described and the principal advanced battery chemistries expected to be used in the EV application are identified as Ni/MH in the near term and Li-ion/Li-polymer in the intermediate to long term. The status of recycling process development is reviewed for each of the two chemistries and future research needs are discussed.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- STI Subject Categories: 25 Energy Storage
- Keyword: Waste Management
- Keyword: Recycling
- STI Subject Categories: 33 Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Keyword: Electric Batteries
- Keyword: Electric-Powered Vehicles
- Conference: 11th International Battery Waste Management Seminar, Deerfield Beach, FL (US), 11/01/1999--11/03/1999
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: SAND99-2589C
- Grant Number: AC04-94AL85000
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 14070
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc620051
- Display Note: OSTI as DE00014070
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 7 pages