The effect of wing fences on the longitudinal characteristics at Mach numbers up to 0.92 of a wing-fuselage-tail combination having a 40 degree sweptback wing with NACA 64A thickness distribution Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The effect of wing fences on the longitudinal characteristics at Mach numbers up to 0.92 of a wing-fuselage-tail combination having a 40 degree sweptback wing with NACA 64A thickness distribution
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Dickson, Gerald K.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Sutton, Fred B.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Ames Aeronautical Laboratory (U.S.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Ames Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1955-05-25
- Content Description: Report presenting a wind-tunnel investigation to determine the effect of lowering the wing from the top of the fuselage to the bottom of the fuselage on the longitudinal characteristics of a wing-fuselage and a wing-fuselage-tail combination with the horizontal tail at various heights above the plane of the wing. The effects of wing height on the longitudinal characteristics of the model were small.
- Physical Description: 56 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft fuselages
- Keyword: aircraft wings
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R18279
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930088989
- Report No.: NACA-RM-A55C30a
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930088989
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61889