Weight-flow and thrust limitations due to use of rotating combustors in a turbojet engine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Weight-flow and thrust limitations due to use of rotating combustors in a turbojet engine
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Lezberg, Erwin A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Blackshear, Perry L., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Rayle, Warren D.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1956-08-17
- Content Description: Report presenting the suggestion of an engine configuration that is intended to minimize difficulties caused by exhaust products that are expected to adhere to stationary parts but not rotating parts and exploit the high reactivity of fuel. Component efficiencies of the engine are assigned and its performance is compared with that of a single-stage turbine engine. Results regarding the effect of reaction-nozzle-jet angle, effect of turbine-exit axial Mach number, comparison of rotojet and turbojet performance, and performance of fixed-geometry rotojet engine are provided.
- Physical Description: 30 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft engines
- Keyword: aircraft power
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R18271
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930088981
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E55K16
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930088981
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61872