Recent developments in theories of pion production in nucleon-nucleon collisions. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Recent developments in theories of pion production in nucleon-nucleon collisions.
Author: Lee, T.-S. H.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: US Department of Energy (United States)
Name: Argonne National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: IllinoisAdditional Info: Argonne National Lab., IL (United States)
- Creation: 1998-11-18
- Content Description: Recent developments in theories of pion production in nucleon-nucleon collisions are reviewed.
- Physical Description: 14 p.
- Keyword: Particle Production
- Keyword: Pions
- STI Subject Categories: 72 Physics Of Elementary Particles And Fields
- Keyword: Mathematical Models
- Keyword: Nucleon-Nucleon Interactions
- Conference: Mesons and Light Nuclei 1998 Conference, Institute of Nuclear Physics AVCR, Prague (CZ), 08/31/1998--09/04/1998
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: ANL/PHY/CP-97739
- Grant Number: W-31109-ENG-38
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 11138
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc618585
- Display Note: INIS; OSTI as DE00011138
- Display Note: Medium: P; Size: 14 pages