Laboratory Investigation of Icing in the Carburetor and Supercharger Inlet Elbow of an Aircraft Engine 5: Effect of Injection of Water-Fuel Mixtures and Water-Ethanol-Fuel Mixtures on the Icing Characteristics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laboratory Investigation of Icing in the Carburetor and Supercharger Inlet Elbow of an Aircraft Engine 5: Effect of Injection of Water-Fuel Mixtures and Water-Ethanol-Fuel Mixtures on the Icing Characteristics
- Series Title NACA Wartime Reports
- Series Title NACA Memorandum Reports
Author: Renner, Clark E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Aircraft Engine Research LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Aircraft Engine Research Laboratory
- Creation: 1945-12
- Content Description: Report discussing the effects of internal coolants injected with fuel on the icing characteristics of a twin-barrel injection carburetor mounted on an engine-stage supercharger assembly. The tests were made at conditions that simulated war emergency power and at a variety of water-fuel ratios, carburetor-air temperatures, and carburetor-air relative humidities.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Keyword: aircraft engines
- Keyword: ice formation
- Keyword: ice prevention
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R22351
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930093061
- Report No.: NACA-WR-E-174
- Report No.: NACA-MR-E5L28
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930093061
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61810
- Display Note: "V."