Preparing apples for market in barrels and baskets. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Preparing apples for market in barrels and baskets.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1695.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Pailthorp, Raymond R., 1889-Creator Type: Personal
Author: Park, J. W. (James William), b. 1890.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1933-01
- Digitized: 2008-10-07
- Content Description: A guide to preparing apples for market, including harvesting, grading, packing, storage, and transport.
- Physical Description: [ii], 34 p. : ill., plans ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Apples -- Packing.
- Keyword: fruit markets
- Keyword: fruit containers
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Apples -- Grading.
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15325540
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1695
- UNT Catalog No.: b3058287
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc6177
- Display Note: Revises and supersedes Farmers's bulletin 1080, Preparation of barreled apples for market, by W. M. Scott, H. C. Hetzel, H. W. Samson, and M. Stockton. "Issued January, 1933"--p. [ii].
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000