Wind tunnel investigation of control surface characteristics 9: some analytical considerations and experimental test results for an internally balanced flap Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wind tunnel investigation of control surface characteristics 9: some analytical considerations and experimental test results for an internally balanced flap
- Series Title NACA Wartime Reports
- Series Title NACA Advanced Restricted Reports
Author: Sears, Richard I.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1942-07
- Content Description: Report presenting an analysis of the probable aerodynamic section characteristics of a plain flap with various arrangements of internal balance. The results of the calculations previously obtained were found to be in agreement with the experiment. Some possible applications of the data to balancing tabs are also provided.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Keyword: aerodynamics
- Keyword: aircraft flaps
- Keyword: aircraft control
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R22165
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930092875
- Report No.: NACA-WR-L-339
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930092875
- Report No.: NACA-ARR
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61526
- Display Note: "9."