Aerodynamic characteristics of four NACA airfoil sections designed for helicopter rotor blades Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aerodynamic characteristics of four NACA airfoil sections designed for helicopter rotor blades
- Series Title NACA Wartime Reports
- Series Title NACA Restricted Bulletins
Author: Rice, Fred J., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Memorial Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1946-02
- Content Description: From Introduction: "The purpose of the present work is to extend the previous investigation and to derive additional airfoil sections designed to minimize the undesirable characteristics of the previously tested airfoils. The tests of these additional airfoils were made in the Langley two-dimensional low-turbulence tunnel (LTT)."
- Physical Description: 15 p. : ill.
- Keyword: airfoils
- Keyword: testing
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930092781
- Report No.: NACA-WR-L-29
- Report No.: NACA-RB-L5K02
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930092781
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61378