The relation between spanwise variations in the critical Mach number and spanwise load distributions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The relation between spanwise variations in the critical Mach number and spanwise load distributions
- Series Title NACA Wartime Reports
Author: Whitcomb, Richard T.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Memorial Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1944-12
- Content Description: "Data are presented to show the changes that occur in the spanwise load distributions on wings when the critical Mach number is exceeded. The data indicate that the magnitude of the changes in spanwise load distribution varies with the magnitude of the spanwise variation in the critical Mach numbers of the sections. Means of reducing the magnitudes of such changes are considered" (p. 1).
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: aerodynamics
- Keyword: load distributions
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R22012
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930092722
- Report No.: NACA-WR-L-182
- Report No.: NACA-CB-L4L07
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930092722
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61275