A Solution of the Direct and Inverse Potential Problems for Arbitrary Cascades of Airfoils Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Solution of the Direct and Inverse Potential Problems for Arbitrary Cascades of Airfoils
- Series Title NACA Wartime Reports
- Series Title NACA Advanced Restricted Reports
Author: Mutterperl, WilliamCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1944-12
- Content Description: Methods are given of determining the potential flow plast an arbitrary cascade of airfoils and the inverse problem of determining an airfoil having a prescribed velocity distribution in cascade. Results indicated that Cartesian mapping function method may be satisfactorily extended to include cascades. Numerical calculation for computing cascades by Cartesian mapping function method is considerably greater than for single airfoils but much less than hitherto required for cascades.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- Keyword: airfoils
- Keyword: airfoil cascades
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R22005
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930092715
- Report No.: NACA-WR-L-81
- Report No.: NACA-ARR-L4K22B
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930092715
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61263