Experimental performance of the mixed-oxides-of-nitrogen-ammonia propellant combination in a 1000-pound-thrust rocket engine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Experimental performance of the mixed-oxides-of-nitrogen-ammonia propellant combination in a 1000-pound-thrust rocket engine
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Tomazic, William A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Kinney, George R.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1955-03-28
- Content Description: An investigation of the performance of the mixed-oxides-of-nitrogen-ammonia propellant combination over a range of conditions with several injectors. Results regarding specific impulse, characteristic velocity, and thrust coefficient as functions of oxidant-fuel weight ratio are provided.
- Physical Description: 30 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft fuel
- Keyword: fuel injectors
- Keyword: aircraft propellants
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17901
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930088611
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E55A07
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930088611
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61181