Aerodynamic Factors Affecting the Ability of a Pilot to Return an Airplane to Level From a Banked Attitude by Use of the Rudder Alone and Without Change of Heading Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aerodynamic Factors Affecting the Ability of a Pilot to Return an Airplane to Level From a Banked Attitude by Use of the Rudder Alone and Without Change of Heading
- Series Title NACA Wartime Reports
- Series Title NACA Advanced Restricted Reports
Author: Harmon, S. M.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1941-10
- Content Description: Report presenting a study of the aerodynamic factors upon which the ability to perform the maneuver depends in an attempt to obtain a better understanding of the conditions involved and, if possible, to evolve criterions that may be used during design.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Keyword: aerodynamics
- Keyword: aircraft control
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R21858
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930092568
- Report No.: NACA-WR-L-365
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930092568
- Report No.: NACA-ARR
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc61018