Effect of Nozzle Contour on Drag of Parabolic Afterbodies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Effect of Nozzle Contour on Drag of Parabolic Afterbodies
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Vargo, Donald J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Englert, Gerald W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Lewis Flight Propulsion LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Lewis Flight Propulsion Lab
- Creation: 1954-06-21
- Content Description: Memorandum presenting an investigation of the effect of nozzle internal contour on afterbody drag in the 8- by 6-foot supersonic wind tunnel. Five different nozzle-afterbody configurations were evaluated. Results regarding the boattail pressure drag, base drag, and total drag are provided.
- Physical Description: 25 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aircraft drag
- Keyword: aircraft nozzles
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17673
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930088383
- Report No.: NACA-RM-E54D02
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930088383
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc60766