The effect of ground on the low-speed aerodynamics control, and control hinge-moment characteristics of a delta-wing-fuselage model with trailing-edge controls Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The effect of ground on the low-speed aerodynamics control, and control hinge-moment characteristics of a delta-wing-fuselage model with trailing-edge controls
- Series Title NACA Research Memorandums
Author: Scallion, William I.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Langley Aeronautical LaboratoryContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Langley Aeronautical Lab
- Creation: 1954-09-24
- Content Description: Report presenting an investigation to determine the effect of ground on the low-speed aerodynamic, control, and control hinge-moment characteristics of a 3-percent-thick, delta-wing-fuselage configuration. Aerodynamic forces and moments and hinge-moment data were obtained for a range of angles of attack, ground heights, and a designated Mach and Reynolds number.
- Physical Description: 52 p. : ill.
- Keyword: aerodynamics
- Keyword: aircraft control
Name: National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics CollectionCode: NACA
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: No Copyright, Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available
- Accession or Local Control No: 93R17632
- URL: http://hdl.handle.net/2060/19930088342
- Report No.: NACA-RM-L54H03
- Center for AeroSpace Information Number: 19930088342
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc60676